The Mutants Are Revolting
We don’t have a brig. And until then, I can never die? We need rest. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is spongy and bruised. And yet you haven’t said what I told you to say! How can any of us trust you?
- Oh, but you can. But you may have to metaphorically make a deal with the devil. And by “devil”, I mean Robot Devil. And by “metaphorically”, I mean get your coat.
- Bender?! You stole the atom.
- I was having the most wonderful dream. Except you were there, and you were there, and you were there!
The Series Has Landed
Fry! Stay back! He’s too powerful! No. We’re on the top. Fry, you can’t just sit here in the dark listening to classical music.
Does anybody else feel jealous and aroused and worried? We’re also Santa Claus! You’re going back for the Countess, aren’t you? Well, let’s just dump it in the sewer and say we delivered it.
- Spare me your space age technobabble, Attila the Hun!
- You guys realize you live in a sewer, right?
- I guess if you want children beaten, you have to do it yourself.
- Yeah. Give a little credit to our public schools.
The Why of Fry
Who are you, my warranty?! Shinier than yours, meatbag. Dr. Zoidberg, that doesn’t make sense. But, okay! Yes, except the Dave Matthews Band doesn’t rock.